How to turn 2015 into your Happiest Year Yet
How to turn 2015 into your Happiest Year Yet
Learn how easily you can have a happy & stress-free 2015…
Do you ever wish someone would tell you exactly how to set goals for the New Year that actually stick?
You know that New Year resolutions really don’t work but you have the best of intentions.
It’s not your fault.
We all want to start the New Year with a clean slate and a fresh attitude.
If you can relate to this problem, we have the solution.
A Year in Reflection is a 10-day journal course that will set you up for your happiest year yet.
Imagine what it would be like to wake up on January 1st, 2015 and already feel grounded and stress-free about the year ahead. Imagine brewing your first cup of coffee or tea of the New Year already feeling prepared and accomplished.
“I value journaling as a spiritual practice. It’s a compass to more creativity and flow. Journaling keeps me in touch with my purpose and connects me to my values. If one is really serious about personal growth, Andrea’s journal course is essential.
- Dave Schulze, Austin, TX
Now before you get this, let me tell you exactly what it does so you know it’s right for you. A Year in Reflection will:
- Help you start 2015 feeling happy, clear, and inspired – Instead of focusing on goals you’re going to journal about what made 2014 a great year even with stress or struggle. Focusing on what works is a sure way to get more of that in 2015.
- Teach you how to use your journal for reflection – Your journal is one of the most powerful tools you have. Learn how to use it for more than diary entries. Watch as your journal becomes your best asset for the year ahead.
- Connect you with 10 areas of your life that will change 2015 before it’s even begun – By writing about areas of your life such as love, forgiveness, and faith you will start your year with a recipe for more happiness and less stress.
- Support you every step of the way – You’re not alone. We have created an e-course that will walk you through every step of your journaling. We’ve included tips and daily prompts so all you have to do is carve out 10 minutes a day.
“I loved learning the different prompts, which I hope to turn to in the future! I learned that I over-analyze and stress myself out. Through journaling I can answer a lot of the questions in my head and can carry forward with clarity and resolve.”
- Jessica Hill, Portland, OR“James W. Pennebaker has been conducting research on writing to heal for years at the University of Texas at Austin. "When people are given the opportunity to write about emotional upheavals, they often experience improved health," Pennebaker writes. "They go to the doctor less. They have changes in immune function." Why? Pennebaker believes this act of expressive writing allows people to take a step back and evaluate their lives. Instead of obsessing unhealthily over an event, they can focus on moving forward. By doing so, stress levels go down and health correspondingly goes up.” Source: http://mic.com/articles/98348/science-shows-writers-have-a-serious-advantage-over-the-rest-of-us
Here’s what you get:
- A Year in Reflection 10-Day Journal Course – Once purchased your e-course will immediately drop into your email.
- 10 Prompts over 10 Days – You will journal on one prompt per day for 10 days. Each prompt is timed so you only write for 10 minutes per day.
- 12 Reasons to Keep a Journal – We’ve included 12 powerful reasons to keep a journal. These are great reminders as you journal in this course and in the year ahead.
- 4 Tips for Journal Writing – We’ve made it as easy as possible by including our 4 best tips for journal writing. In addition we’ve included 4 quick tips on each day of the course for easy reference.
- Lifetime access to the course – Once purchased you have lifetime access. You can take this course more than once.
- Unlimited Email support – For additional support you may reach out to either Andrea or Angee throughout your course. We are here for you every step of the way!
One payment of $21
Happiness Guarantee Policy:
If for any reason you are unhappy with your experience we will refund 100% of your money IN FULL, no questions asked at any time.
A Year in Reflection is open NOW – Friday, December 19th at 9PM PST.
Then the course will close for good. Get started today!
Here’s to a happy and stress-free 2015!
Andrea & Angee
A Year in Reflection is a 10-day journal course that will set you up for your happiest year yet for one payment of $21. But don’t delay, registration ENDS this Friday at 9PM PST and remember, there’s no risk with our 100% happiness guarantee or your full investment back at any time.